Friday, October 17, 2014

Vanessa Frankestein / Backyard Blues

Hotrod Honey Deadly Dames
By Vanessa Frankestein

I bet you're wondering how I knew 'bout you're plans to make me blue.
                                                                                                                                                                          Marvin Gaye  

Hotrod Honey Deadly Dames 2

It took me by surprise I must say, when I found out yesterday.
                                                                                                                                                       Marvin Gaye

Hotrod Honey Deadly Dames 3
Hotrod Honey Deadly Dames 4

I heard it through the grapevine.
 Not much longer would you be mine.
                                                                                                          Marvin Gaye 

Hotrod Honey Deadly Dames 5
Hotrod Honey Deadly Dames 6

I'm wearing the Hotrod Honey Dress in 1950's Leopard Print by Deadly Dames. This dress is amazing! It is comfortable and easy to wear as a shirt but it is sexy as hell. I  also like the leopard print and the best thing: it has sleeves!

Gee, I love Deadly Dames! Feels like home wearing Micheline Pitt's dresses. Please do it in tiger print, too, Micheline!

I'm wearing a S but I would recommend to size down. It is very stretchy and a bit loose on my hips. I think XS would have been a better choice but I'm going to keep it anyway.

Much love,
Vanessa





No comments:

Post a Comment